Monday, December 10, 2007

2 Days to go

3 nights and 2 full days left to go.. working at getting everything organized, paying bills, and cleaning up apartment. Getting rid of car tmrw morning to guy in Aurora, have to ride bike and bus back to town probably in the snow. Hard to believe I will be in tropical weather in 4nights from now in Bangkok. Will be quite amazing arriving there around midnight on Friday night, still need to look into getting a room somewhere near Khao San Road in Bangkok, then walking around the city for a while taking it all in. I don't think I will be able to sleep as I will be so keyed up from being in a plane for 15 hrs or however long it is. Be cool to walk around and maybe make it down to Chinatown.

2 comments:

Travis said...

Yeah, I am proud of you for following through on an idea that has been with you for a while. I wish for you great challenges and awesome rewards.

DC said...

Hope your trip from LA to Japan/Thialand was better than your flight to LA.